Equip the members of the Loma Linda Filipino Church to build them and win people to Christ and so they can be mobilized to win, build, and send others to Christ.
Collaborative partnership between the church and community
The church as a friendly environment for the community
Members of the church are earnest to serve and share God’s love to the community
Our core values
- Fellowship – We build the church to be an environment of love, care, and belonginess to the community
- Evangelism – We provide evangelistic programs driven by the ministries of the church to the community
- Preaching and Teaching Scripture – We empower, train, and engage members of the church, on all ages, to preach and teach the scriptures and its precepts using methods that promotes love and understanding to the community.
- Family – We partner with the families to serve the community
- Worship – We open the church to the community for worship
- Prayer– We create the church a safe place where community can come and request for prayer
- Team Ministry – We teach and train church members to work together to serve the church and community together using their God given talents.
- Stewardship – We remind church members that they are called to share God’s love to others
How we serve
Equip pastors, elders, and ministry leaders to identify the needs of the community and how to effectively serve them
Connect the church to the community through evangelistic programs through preaching, sports, health education, etc.
Develop small groups that are empowered to serve their members and the community
Plan and implement trainings that develop church members to be passionate in sharing God’s love to others
Partner with ministries in family and worship councils to help encourage members to serve God, serve others, and make disciples