Happy Sabbath, everyone! Let us all take a delight in spending hours with God during these holy Sabbath hours. The world we live in is full of uncertainties, problems, and sorrows. But we have a God who is greater than all the world’s problems and He is still in control. Our God is preparing a better place for us to live peacefully and happily forever. Let us prepare for the day of Jesus’ glorious appearing.
As we wait for His second coming, let us not allow anything to separate us from Christ.
“For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
God bless us all!
Pastoral Staff Office Schedule
Pastor Dan Belonio – Monday and Tuesday
Pastor Lambert Trinidad – Tuesday and Wednesday
Pastor Jose Manalo, Sr. – Wednesday and Thursday
- Sabbath School Lesson Preview 11/3 @5PM in Gym Room 102
- Mid-Week Prayer Meeting every Wednesday @7PM in Gym Room 102
- Group Praying for Our Youth and Adult Children 11/4 @10AM-11AM in Gym Kitchen
- Disaster Preparedness and Resiliency Seminar 11/11 @9AM-12PM in Gym Fellowship Hall
- Instep for Life Walking Club 11/4 @7AM in Hulda Crooks Park
- 2018 Flower Chart Signup in Sanctuary Lobby
Apatnapu Na Po Kami (We are 40 now)
A Sunday program in celebration of our church’s 40th year anniversary.
Please join us for beautiful OPM (Outstanding Pilipino Music), a variety cultural shows and delicious foods.
EVENT IS FREE! All are Welcome!
All bonafide LLFC members and dependent children are invited to a church family picture taking on August 25th immediately after the church service at the front of the sanctuary.